Looking for Merchants

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Due to the skyrocketing price of gas, we have had a few merchants
      politely bow out of our October fundraising fayre. We are therefore
      looking to fill their spots.

      If you know of any "period" merchants (especially candle, soap,
      leather/fur, clothing, or others) that would be available and
      interested, please have them contact Lisa Clark at 920-219-1260
      immediately.

      The fayre, a "Dark Ages" time period event, will be held October 1 and
      2 at the Dodge County Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.

      Cheers,

      Lloyd Clark