Directions to Mydsommer Fayre!

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      Oops, I knew I forgot something!

      From Chicago: Go to either Milwaukee or Madison (via Rockford) and
      follow the directions below:

      From Milwaukee - take Hwy 41 North to Hwy 33 West. Take Hwy 33 west
      to Hwy 151 North. Take 151 north to Cty Hwy A and go west to Fox
      Lake - You will run right into it!

      From Madison - Come straight up 151 north and follow the rest of the
      above directions.

      From Appleton, Neenah, and other spots North: Take Hwy 41 South to
      Hwy 26 (just past the EAA) and take that south to Hwy 151 South. Go
      south to Cty Hwy A and go west to Fox Lake.

      From Minneapolis - take Highway 94 South/East past the Dells to Hwy
      33 (Portage) and go east to Fox Lake (follow the signs)

      From Steven's Point, Marshfield, Wausau, and other points WAY North -
      take Hwy 39 south to portage and then take hwy 33 east to Fox Lake.

      Just for fun: From London, England: Take an international flight from
      Heathrow into Chicago O'Hare, rent a car (remember, we drive on the
      right side of the road!), take Hwy 94 north to Milwaukee and follow
      the above directions!

      Cheers, Lloyd