Affordable Medieval Clothing (and products!)

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      If you are interested in obtaining period medieval clothing, arming
      clothes, and other items (custom made) at a SUPER REASONABLE PRICE
      check out this website and have what you would like to order please
      contact me.

      http://www.matuls.pl/english/index.html

      I showed Brian Price the site while he was here and he has been taking
      orders from his group since he got back. Since all orders have to be
      done with a bank transfer (which runs about $50 a pop) it is better to
      place one big single order.

      Note that the prices are without shipping and that we will have to
      figure that in for the final price.

      Lloyd