You're Invited!

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2005
      I wanted to extend a personal invitation to all the members of this
      board to come to the Camelot Medieval Mydsommer Fayre - June 25/26 -
      in Fox Lake, Wisconsin.

      This is a fundraiser for our nonprofit - The Historic Camelot
      Project - and with your help (by just coming and having a good time)
      we hope to make this one a big success.

      More info on the fayre and our nonprofit can be found here:
      http://www.historiccamelot.org -

      So come, drink mead and cyser, enjoy the full contact jousting, the
      Sahaja Dance Troupe, Bardic Wind (comedic jugglers extroidinare),
      Seelie Court (one day only on the 25th), and many more!

      We also have a number of artists and merchants that do not generally
      show in the Midwest!

      So dust off those T-tunics (we want you to be comfortable!) and come
      out and play with us!

      Any member that attends and can find me will get to meet my horse up
      close and personal (see what a selling point that is!).

      Cheers,

      Lloyd Clark
      President, The Historic Camelot Project, Inc.
      Joust Director - The King's Champions
    • carljfhkfriends
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        You're Invited to join my friends network, check my profile here:
        http://hamadesy.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm