audiobook of Malory

  • Alex Bledsoe
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2005
      I've got an extra copy of Le Morte D'Arthur on audiotape, read by Derek
      Jacobi. It's six tapes long, and the catch is that the first tape was
      missing from this set, so I've replaced it with a dub (the guy I bought
      it from sent me a whole other set instead of just the missing first
      tape; go figure). Anyway, it's available, free, for anyone who wants
      it on a first-come basis. I live in Madison and would be willing to
      meet someone on the east side or the isthmus to drop it off. I was
      going to post it on the freecycle site, but everyone here has been so
      helpful I thought I'd offer it here first.

      Thanks,
      Alex
    • Lloyd Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2005
        Hi Alex,

        I'll take them if they are still available. I work over by the
        Alliant Energy Center so I could easily arrange to meet you and pick
        them up.

        Let me know if they are still available.

        Lloyd Clark

        --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Bledsoe"
        <ruadan63@y...> wrote:

        > I've got an extra copy of Le Morte D'Arthur on audiotape, read by
        Derek
        > Jacobi. It's six tapes long, and the catch is that the first tape
        was
        > missing from this set, so I've replaced it with a dub (the guy I
        bought
        > it from sent me a whole other set instead of just the missing first
        > tape; go figure). Anyway, it's available, free, for anyone who
        wants
        > it on a first-come basis. I live in Madison and would be willing to
        > meet someone on the east side or the isthmus to drop it off. I was
        > going to post it on the freecycle site, but everyone here has been
        so
        > helpful I thought I'd offer it here first.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Alex
      • Alex Bledsoe
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2005
          It's yours. I'll e-mail you off-list and we can set up a time.

          Thanks,
          Alex

          --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com, "Lloyd Clark"
          <joustwarrior@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Alex,
          >
          > I'll take them if they are still available. I work over by the
          > Alliant Energy Center so I could easily arrange to meet you and
          pick
          > them up.
          >
          > Let me know if they are still available.
          >
          > Lloyd Clark
          >
          > --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com, "Alex
          Bledsoe"
          > <ruadan63@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've got an extra copy of Le Morte D'Arthur on audiotape, read by
          > Derek
          > > Jacobi. It's six tapes long, and the catch is that the first
          tape
          > was
          > > missing from this set, so I've replaced it with a dub (the guy I
          > bought
          > > it from sent me a whole other set instead of just the missing
          first
          > > tape; go figure). Anyway, it's available, free, for anyone who
          > wants
          > > it on a first-come basis. I live in Madison and would be willing
          > > meet someone on the east side or the isthmus to drop it off. I
          was
          > > going to post it on the freecycle site, but everyone here has
          been
          > so
          > > helpful I thought I'd offer it here first.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Alex
        • Alex Bledsoe
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
            Hey, Lloyd; did you get my e-mail offlist about this? If not, I'll re-
            send.
            Thanks,
            Alex