newly posted art

  • terri schmit
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2008
      hey barb - nice job on the geo gourd! wow....what're you using to get
      the white over the dark? all of the pics are fabulous. great job and
      thanks for sharing!
      ter
    • Barb & Hampton Rothwell

        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2008

          Dear Friends,   I believe I am a member of the WI Gourd Group.  Is there any way to help me get registered for the Yahoo thing?  I thought I was a member of that also.  BUT, I did not keep a record of my ID and pass word.  I wrote to Yahoo but they don’t answer.  Any ideas?  Carol Stoegbauer

          What looks like white is really silver metal.

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 24, 2008
            Hi My WGS Friends...I have just posted my new abstract gourd
            sculpture "At The Beach" she stands 28"-70cm.high...I hope you like
            her....please post your valuable comments...thank you...best
            regards....babur
          • terri schmit
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 24, 2008
              hello babur! at the beach is so much fun! as always your colors are
              sublime and the subject matter is always fresh! keep the photos coming
              - it's terrific to see your art...

              i recently posted a piece called "whale watching" -- would love to
              know what you think. it's a mask. i have another photo coming of my
              latest, but haven't had time to upload it yet.

              stay well, my friend -
              terri

              --- In wisconsingourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, "babur benderlioglu"
              <lebab@...> wrote:

              > Hi My WGS Friends...I have just posted my new abstract gourd
              > sculpture "At The Beach" she stands 28"-70cm.high...I hope you like
              > her....please post your valuable comments...thank you...best
              > regards....babur

            • terri schmit
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 30 7:48 PM
                i've just finished mounting the large spirit doll on a piece of
                saguaro cactus...she's in my photo album (the gourd girl), last entry
                titled, "Desert Maiden" -- comments much appreciated.
                terri
              • Barb & Hampton Rothwell
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 30 8:41 PM
                  terri,

                  Your desert maiden looked great when I first saw it, but putting it on the driftwood - WOW!

                  Barb

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 31 4:59 PM
                    thanks, barb -- i look forward to seeing her along with all your art
                    and deb's at monroe next month!
                    ter

                    --- In wisconsingourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, "Barb & Hampton
                    Rothwell" <cvwrr@...> wrote:

                    > terri,
                    >
                    > Your desert maiden looked great when I first saw it, but putting it
                    on the driftwood - WOW!

                    > Barb

                  • babur benderlioglu
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2008
                      --- In wisconsingourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, "terri schmit"
                      <thegourdgirl@...> wrote:

                      > hi babur! whoa! i love the son of sultan. is that two gourds or
                      one?
                      > what a great idea....did you have a particular Shahzadah in mind
                      when
                      > you did this? i take it the nose and ears are separate pieces (of
                      > gourd?) - how are you attaching them?
                      > hope all is well with you -
                      > terri
                      > Hi Terri..Thank you..This 3 gourds..turban-face/head and body..the
                      eyes also separete..I glue them with wood glue..Cheers...babur