SW Patch meeting (Location sprywhimsy.com), 6/24/2013, 5:30 pm

  • wisconsingourdsociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Reminder from: wisconsingourdsociety Yahoo! Group

      Title: SW Patch meeting (Location sprywhimsy.com)

      Date: Monday June 24, 2013
      Time: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: 171 Main street Stoughton wI
      Notes: PATCH MEETING:
      Meet  Eat - Craft
      June 24th 2013
      5-8 pm
      171 Main St. Stoughton WI

      " The Wisconsin Gourd Society South Central/West Patch Meeting will be held on June 24th @ Spry Whimsy Fiber Arts Store in Stoughton WI. We will meet from 5-8 pm

      " Since this meeting will be early feel free to bring a potluck item if you so choose and we can share an evening of food, conversation and craft!

      " Spry Whimsy is a fiber arts store in Stoughton that has opened its doors to us for this meeting, crafting and sharing opportunity. They are located @ 171 Main street in Stoughton (sprywhimsy.com).

      o Peter Masters the owner of Spry Whimsy will also be on hand to share his fiber art techniques.
      o We will have access to purchase fiber materials at the store but bring your own gourd if you have them or we will have a few available for sale in needed.

      " Bring your ideas and gourds to share,
      o Deb Ready has been doing textured gourds and we will be exploring variations of that technique. However we are open to other demonstrations as well

      " Free and all welcome - Looking forward to a fusion of fiber and gourd. No pre-registration needed but an RSVP would be appreciated.
      o Ingrid West is the new Patch coordinator she can be reached at: iwest@... or 608-205-7078