Patch meeting

  • ingridwest52
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      PATCH MEETING:
      Meet – Eat - Craft
      June 24th 2013
      5-8 pm
      171 Main St. Stoughton WI

      • The Wisconsin Gourd Society South Central/West Patch Meeting will be held on June 24th @ Spry Whimsy Fiber Arts Store in Stoughton WI. We will meet from 5-8 pm

      • Since this meeting will be early feel free to bring a potluck item if you so choose and we can share an evening of food, conversation and craft!

      • Spry Whimsy is a fiber arts store in Stoughton that has opened its doors to us for this meeting, crafting and sharing opportunity. They are located @ 171 Main street in Stoughton (sprywhimsy.com).

      o Peter Masters the owner of Spry Whimsy will also be on hand to share his fiber art techniques.
      o We will have access to purchase fiber materials at the store but bring your own gourd if you have them or we will have a few available for sale in needed.

      • Bring your ideas and gourds to share,
      o Deb Ready has been doing textured gourds and we will be exploring variations of that technique. However we are open to other demonstrations as well

      • Free and all welcome - Looking forward to a fusion of fiber and gourd. No pre-registration needed but an RSVP would be appreciated.
      o Ingrid West is the new Patch coordinator she can be reached at: iwest@... or 608-205-7078