Craft in America on PBS

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
      Anyone catch Craft in America last night on PBS? It was the first of
      three shows in the series. They air the next two weeks on Monday
      nights. I found it very inspirational. I highly recommend it!
    • jptstiles@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
        I looked for this on Mon. night but could not find it.  Is it still on?  I would love to see it.

        Patti Stiles