569Colour Sampler, 9/9/2012, 12:00 pm

  • wisconsingourdsociety@yahoogroups.com
    Sep 2 5:00 AM
      Reminder from: wisconsingourdsociety Yahoo! Group

      Title: Colour Sampler

      Date: Sunday September 9, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Notes: Learn from an array of choices the many ways to add colour on a gourd.
      You will be given a gourd to divide into sections. We will discuss several different
      color formula options and try them on the gourd. At the end of the class, you will have
      a nice sampler to help you decide what to use and when. Class will include the use
      of acrylics, pens, pencils, dyes, polishes and stains. We will also cover finishes such as clear acrylic
      spray, pounced or brushed acrylics, polyurethane and rubbed wax finishes. Class Fee: $25
      Location : Theresa, WI (north of Milwaukee)
      Contact : 608.437.1944
      Email: thegourdgirl@...

    »
    «