311New Photos and Files

  • cabinmade17
    Jul 7, 2009
      Hi, All,
      I added some photos of a few handmade accessories my husband Bob made for me for working on my gourds. I also added them to the FILES section and created a folder to hold them. The folder is Tools and Aids for Gourds. Please add any of your 'special' tools or sources as you run across them. I know I'm always looking for things to make gourding easier for me and you probably are too.

      I also added a file called Work Stand for Gourds. A lady at another gourd site has trouble with her neck and needed something to get her gourd at eye level so she didn't have to bend her neck. This is a cheap alternative to build at home and save lots of money! Most clamping devices on the market are too small and not really built for gourds.

      Thanks,
      Bonnie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic