Mono-cable electric release weak point head

  • Martin Foss
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2017

      G’Day,  Does anyone manufacture a Mono-cable electric release weak point head?  I’d like to purchase several for 7/32” wireline.

      Regards,  Martin Foss

      Sent from Mail for Windows 10

    • Iain Maxted
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2017

        Hi Martin,

        Yes – Guardian has a wide range of release tools for pretty much every application.  Contact john.mcgrath@... and he can provide you specific information.

        All the best,

        Iain

        Iain Maxted B.Sc (Eng)  C.Eng  FIET  FIMechE  ARSM

        Chief Technology Officer

        Chartered Engineer registered with the Engineering Council

        Fellow of the Institute of Engineering & Technology

        Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers

        Associate of the Royal School of Mines (Imperial College)

        Guardian Global Technologies Ltd

        Merlin House, Brunel Court,

        Village Farm Industrial Estate

        Pyle, Bridgend, South Wales, CF33 6BL, UK

        T: +44 (0) 1656 742100

        F: +44 (0) 1656 742251

        UK M: +44 (0)7740 930845

        US M: +1 832 728 8290

        E: iain.maxted@...

        Web: www.ggtg.net

        Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to!

        G’Day,  Does anyone manufacture a Mono-cable electric release weak point head?  I’d like to purchase several for 7/32” wireline.

        Regards,  Martin Foss

        Sent from Mail for Windows 10

      • Jay Roberts

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 8, 2017

              Hello Martin,

              In addition to the previous two manufacturers, you could look at the:

              PowerTrac Electrical Release Sub System

              Made by:
              Altus Intervention
              Qinterra Technologies
              Suite 7.6 Level 7
              UOA II Building
              21 Jalan Pinang
              Kuala Lumpur 50450
              Malaysia.
              Phone:  603-2162-4300
              www.altusintervention.com

              My Best Regards,

              Harold Snyder
              Scientist & Consultant
            • Jay Roberts

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 10, 2017
                  Hi Harold

                  I am pretty certain that this is proprietary and not available on the open market - could be wrong though!

                  Kind regards

                  Iain Maxted B.Sc.(Eng) C.Eng FIET FIMechE ARSM
                  Chief Technology Officer

                  Chartered Engineer registered with the UK Engineering Council
                  Fellow of the Institute of Engineering and Technology
                  Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
                  Associate of the Royal School of Mines (Imperial College)

                  Guardian Global Technologies
                  Merlin House, Brunel Court
                  Village Farm Industrial Estate
                  Pyle, Bridgend, Wales, UK, CF33 6BL

                  T: +44 (0)1656 742100
                  F: +44 (0)1656 742251
                  UK M: +44 (0)7740 930845
                  US M: +1 832 728 8290
                  E: iain.maxted@...

                  Sent from a mobile device - apologies for any typo's!