Winter War IV

  • Jeff Rients
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      I know I'm reaching way back, but did anyone on this list attend
      Winter War IV? (Bruce? Al? Anyone?) I ask because I'm trying to
      find someone who has firsthand knowledge of the D&D tournament that
      year. I believe the tournament was later published by Judge's Guild
      as 2 modules "Tower of Ulission" and "Sword of Hope". Can anybody
      confirm this? I was thinking about getting ahold of copies and
      running them next February.
    • Jeffrey Kopec
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
        Sorry, I can't help you.
        WW IV was the only one I missed.
        The boss who wouldn't give me time off canned me
        6 weeks later.
        I needed help "from above" to keep from "egging"
        his house.
        Good luck with your search!!!
        Jeff Kopec

        --- Jeff Rients <jrients@...> wrote:
        > I know I'm reaching way back, but did anyone on this
        > list attend
        > Winter War IV? (Bruce? Al? Anyone?) I ask because
        > I'm trying to
        > find someone who has firsthand knowledge of the D&D
        > tournament that
        > year. I believe the tournament was later published
        > by Judge's Guild
        > as 2 modules "Tower of Ulission" and "Sword of
        > Hope". Can anybody
        > confirm this? I was thinking about getting ahold of
        > copies and
        > running them next February.

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Bruce E. Gletty
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2003
          I was there, but have no memory of what DnD tourney was what.

          Dave Emigh might know, but he is out East somewhere.