Welcome!

  • Donald McKinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001
      Welcome to winter_war_con, the new Winter War gaming convention
      mailing list.

      This list is intended to be an announcement list, with members able
      to ask questions to the moderator (that's me).

      In addition, our website (http://winterwar.prairienet.org) has been
      updated, but if you checkout the ww28 page, my apologies for the
      image problems. I hope to fix that over the weekend.

      If you have any questions, e-mail me, and I'll find the answers.

      Don McKinney
      Chairman
      Winter War
    • Jeffrey Kopec
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 4:18 PM
        Hi, Winter Warriors!
        How are you?
        I'm OK.
        At the 2003 Winter War, a few of the denizens
        suggested
        a game of "Empires at Arms" by Avalon Hill.
        Did the idea fail to attract interest?
        Jeff Kopec

        http://search.yahoo.com