Welcome to WINGS on the Internet

  • hollybc1962
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Welcome to all WINGS Leaders and members. This message board is for
      the discussion and sharing of ideas relating to WINGS. Anyone may
      post. Members may upload files, post photos, etc.

      I am Holly Clark, coordinator of Middleborough WINGS and "webmistress"
      of this Yahoo group. Any suggestions or problems e-mail me at
      wingswomen@yahoogroups.com . Enjoy!