Re: [wingsofpeace] hooton card models

  • Diego Ferneti
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
      Carlos
      Yes, sometimes this yahoo thingie seems very fast, almost instant!
      The instructions are online, browse the page and there are a few links for
      the pages. There are only Dragon Rapide instructions online, but it seem
      like they want to add a few in the future (mmmm, Fox Moth!)
      I'll bring a disc with the late photos tomorrow.
      Regards
      D.