Wine and Dine FINALE

  • Doresca, Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007

      Hi members,

      I would like to apologize for not scheduling dinner for the month of May. I actually don’t have any excuse other the fact that I got discouraged in terms of the lack of interest from all members.

      Nevertheless, I would like to host a FINALE of the Wine and Dine Club.

      Let’s go out with a BANG – celebrate occasions, and say “all the best” J

      Click here for evite: http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/annie.doresca@.../SeaGrill

      Annie Doresca

      B:212.457.4722

      F: 212.268.8653

      Which restaurant would you like to dine at:

         Chart Wizard

      Percentage

      Sea Grill

      42.9