March Venue: Pick a Date & Location

  • Doresca, Annie
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007

      Hi All,

      We need to pick a date and location for March’s “Spanish” venue…

      Please click link and select what works for you (majority votes win)

      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=clqm823cvz7sgh5265147

      Below are additional details on the restaurants:

      Spanish

      Sala One Nine

      New York, NY

      19th & 6th avenue

      $$$

      9.2

      http://www.salanyc.com/salaonenine.html

      lounge downstairs

      Spanish

      20/20 club & restaurant

      New York, NY

      Warren St

      $

      8.6

      http://www.2020latinclub.com/index.html

      Spanish

      Cuba

      New York, NY

      Thompson St & Bleecker Street

      $$$

      8.9

      www.cubanyc.com

      Spanish

      Barna

      New York, NY

      Park Ave South (near 28th St )

      $$$

      9.2

      www.barnarestaurant.com

      $

      under 20

      $$

      21-30

      $$$

      31-40

      Thanks,

      ad

    • Doresca, Annie
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007

        Hi,

        Two things:

        1. Please vote for the date and location by this Friday. February 16th.
        2. If you no longer wish to receive these emails and DO NOT want to be a part of this restaurant club, please respond to this email and say “REMOVE”

        Thanks-

        ad

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007
          I voted already.  Do you need me to vote again?

          Cha
        • Doresca, Annie
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007

            Nope, just those that didn’t

            Thanks0

            ad

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007
              trying to vote for Spanish 20/20 club and  restaurant but it is not letting me do so.  so i hope that this counts as a vote.
            • Manushka Magloire
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007

                I did too, so I have the same question...

                M/

                From: Chaluv4ya@...
                To: wine_and_dine_assoc@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:49:38 EST