We have set a date (1/20/07), now pick a restaurant!

  • MrsDoresca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi,
      Hi W&M Members,
      We have set a date! Saturday, January 20th,2007 (Anne's Birthday)!

      So now, pick a restaurant! -- there was a tie b/n African and
      Spanish food. ( I have provided additional information on
      restaurants below to assist you in voting)

      VOTE no later than Monday, 12/11/06 (1 question).

      copy past website to VOTE:
      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?
      sid=z9xeub29jjqk5gw248563

      AFRICAN
      Name Location Cross Streets Prices Rating
      Queen of Sheba New York, NY 46th & 10ave $$ 9.3
      http://www.queenofshebarestaurant.com/

      Kush Café Brooklyn, NY Putnam Ave 9.2
      http://www.kushcafe.com/

      Meskerem New York, NY $ 9.0

      SPANISH:
      Name Location Cross Streets Prices Rating
      Sala One Nine New York, NY 19th $$$ 9.2
      http://www.salanyc.com/
      20/20 club & restaurant New York, NY Warren $ 8.6
      http://www.2020latinclub.com/index.html

      ***I was only able to find 2 Spanish restaurants that are "group-
      friendly".

      $ under 20
      $$ 21-30
      $$$ 31-40