colors and raffle stuff

  • Trent Thenhaus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009

      Marissa the Timberwolves are black and White

      I got the tool box with some duct tape and wd-40 then I got a variety of car stuff that we could put the air compressors with each of these items to make them very nice.

      So we are good with that.

      Trent Thenhaus

      Windy City Warriors – Adapted Sports Coordinator

      Western DuPage Special Recreation Association

      United States Paralympic Club

      116 N. Schmale Rd.

      Carol Stream , IL 60188

      Phone (630) 681 - 0962