Wind Integration Workshop October 2010 Quebec City, Canada

  • Thomas Ackermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010

      Windintegrationworkshop Québec City 2010
      Windintegrationworkshop Québec City, Canada,
October 18 - 19, 2010

      Energynautics GmbH           CEO: Dr. Thomas Ackermann           Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800           info[at]energynautics.com
      Mühlstraße 51                               Jörg Braun                              Fax:      +49 (0)6103 982801           www.energynautics.com
      63225 Langen, Germany                                                                                                                    Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563

      Langen, Germany, October 4th, 2010

      If you do not wish to receive this newsletter please click here.

      Windintegrationworkshop-Newsletter

      Only two weeks to go:
      Last chance to register for the 9th Windintegration Workshop

      We are about to finalize the last preparations for the 9th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants which is to be held in Québec City, Canada on Oct. 18-19, 2010. The (almost) final version of the workshop program is available for download on the workshop website.

      To register for the 9th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants you find a link to the online registration platform here.

      In addition to our workshop program, we offer again a Series of Tutorials on October 16, 2010. Those tutorials are conceived for participants with some background in the area of power system modelling including wind turbine modelling and are therefore called ADVANCED TRACK.

      The ADVANCED TRACK consists of 2 sessions, one in the morning from 09:00 to 13:00 and one in the afternoon from 14:00 to 18:00. Each session can be booked separately, and there is a discount for the registration for two sessions. To download the tutorial registration form click here.

      The complete tutorial program is available for download here.

      Accomodation

      We have blocked a contingent of rooms for conference delegates at preferential rates (16-19 October, 2010). To make a room reservation for your stay at the LOEWS Hotel Le Concord Québec, you may opt for the following ways:

      This workshop is sponsored by:                                                                                                 Supported by:
      http://www.hydroquebec.com/en/index.html          http://www.repower.de/index.php?id=347&L=1          http://www.vestas.com/l                    http://www.wesnet.ca
      http://www.digsilent.de/                  http://www.uwig.org                    http://www.iso-ne.com/

                http://www.siemens.com/powergeneration              http://www.grid.alstom.com/home             http://www.woodward.com/

      More information and Contact

      For general information, ideas, etc. concerning the workshop, please send an email to:
      Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Energynautics.

      Imprint