wind mill service

  • Katja Haavisto
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hi,
      i'm doing my diploma work to my Polytechnic concerning wind mill power.
      i'm looking for more information of wind mill services in U.S.
      What kind of service and how often it is required ? Is there any wind mill service companies / organisations which are taking care of it ? How it is organized ?  Is there any regulations concerning service ?  Do you have any links available ?

      I appreciate any information what is available,
      With best regards
      Katja
    • Wind Mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008

        Thank you for your e-mail. Please see the list of Operations and Maintenance  companies below.

        American Electric Technologies, Inc.
        6410 Long Drive
        Houston, TX 77087
        Phone: 713-644-8182
        info@...

        www.aeti.com

        Tri State Painting Corporation
        Robert Livingston
        PO Box 325
        Forestburg , TX 76239
        Phone: 940-390-5222
        Fax: 940-665-3445

        Company Description:

        Tri State Painting Corporation cleans and services wind power turbines.

        Wind Composite Services
        9001 Airport Boulevard
        Suite 108
        Houston , TX 77061
        Fax: (713) 944 1317
        info@...

        www.windcomservices.com

        Turn Energy Maintenance, LLC
        Russ Carr
        P.O. Box 26943
        Austin, TX 78755
        Phone: 512-457-0374
        Fax: 512-323-9295
        www.tem-llc.com

        Shermco Industries
        2425 E. Pioneer Dr .
        Irving , TX 75061
        Phone: 00+1.972.793.5523
        Fax: 00+1.972.793.5523
        www.shermco.com

        Oil Air Hydraulics, Inc.
        11505 West Little York Road
        Houston, TX 77041
        Phone: 713-937-8900
        www.oilairhydraulics.com

        P: (310) 477-5062   *   F: (310) 477-5071

        sbrown@...   *   www.awea.org/events