Blade design

  • chrisofoma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      I am from Nigeria, and I am trying to develop a small wind turbine
      for rural areas as part of my undergraduate project. I really need
      information about the most current ideas on blade design. Please i
      will appreciate any material sent to me. I have no source of
      information from my school, since no one has ever done such a work and
      too much oil make us ignorant of wind technologies.

      please paper materials can be sent to
      p.o. box 3258
      410001
      University of Nigeria