Invitation to the conference NorthSun 2005, 25-27/05/2005

  • Edita Milutiene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Dear Colleagues,

      It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to the 10th International Conference on Solar Energy at High Latitudes, which will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania on May 25-27, 2005. NorthSun conferences started in 1984 in Scotland with the main aim to reveal the latest knowledge about solar energy applications in the Northern latitudes. We hope that NorthSun 2005 will contribute to sharing the best experience among North Sun community in order to kick off a process for further development.

      We would kindly ask you to consider a possibility to share your achievements in this area with the conference participants. The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to 1st February 2005.

      In parallel to the NorthSun conference the exhibition BALTTECHNIKA will take place at Litexpo Exhibition Centre in Vilnius. The main focus of BALTTECHNIKA 2005 will be Environment Protection and Energy. Institutional and commercial exhibitors are invited.

      For more information please visit the web site http://www.northsun.org.

      We look forward to seeing you in Vilnius!

      On behalf of the organisers

      Edita Milutiene

      Director

      Renewable Energy Information Consultation Centre

      SB Kloniai 49, LT-4009, Vilniaus r. LITHUANIA

      Tel. +370 5 235 51 03

      Mob. +370 670 4 96 47

      E-mail: ateik@...