we'd like to see your system

  • crazeway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      Hi everybody
      My girlfriend and I will be driving across the country and are
      interested in seeing effective small scale renewable energy systems.
      We have about 20 grand to invest and want to see some systems in this
      price range that work. Our main interests are wind, solar, hydrogen
      production, and vegetable oil/biodiesel production from scratch. Our
      route will begin in Boston, follow the northern states through the
      east, cut across South Dakota, head for San Fransisco, and then head
      down to San Diego, so if you are anywhere in the vicinity and
      interested in showing off your set up, please let us know.
      Thanks
      Steve