Sustainable Automation web site

  • Steve Drouilhet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2004
      I am writing to advise members of this group of the new web site for
      Sustainable Automation LLC:

      www.SustainableAutomation.com

      I'll limit the commercial content of this post. Briefly, Sustainable
      Automation designs and manufactures controllers for individual power
      system components and supervisory controllers for complete
      distributed power systems. We also provide power systems integration
      engineering for both distributed generation and off-grid
      applications, integrating our control systems with various third
      party components. While we sometimes do projects only involving
      fossil-fueled generators, we specialize in hybrid systems combining
      wind turbines and dispatchable electric generators, such as diesel
      and natural gas generator sets, microturbines, and fuel cells.

      Regards,

      Steve Drouilhet, President
      Sustainable Automation LLC