World Renewable Energy Congress - Abstract Extension

  • Baring-Gould, Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hello everybody,

      As I had expected, the deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended to Friday, January 16, 2004.

      My last report was that there were few abstracts submitted in the area of wind and off grid/distributed power issues.

      Again I would encourage everybody to think about submitting an abstract and attending this event.

      More information can be found on the Congress web site: http://www.nrel.gov/wrec/

      Best regards,

      Ian

      E. Ian Baring-Gould
      Senior Mechanical Engineer
      National Wind Technology Center
      National Renewable Energy Laboratory - MS3811
      1617 Cole Blvd. Golden, Colorado 80401-3393 USA
      Phone: (+1) 303 384-7021 - Fax: (+1) 303 384-7097
      Email: ian_baring-gould@... www.nrel.gov