Wind-diesel information

  • Steve Drouilhet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Dr. Pramod,

      You can download a very comprehensive report on a high penetration 150 kW wind-diesel system, "Wales, Alaska High-Penetration Wind-Diesel Hybrid Power System - Theory of Operation", at the following link:

      http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy02osti/31755.pdf

      The file is 746 kB, and the report is 72 pages long. This same technology can easily be applied to wind-biodiesel systems as well. Please contact me if you need any further information.

      Steve Drouilhet, President
      Sustainable Automation, LLC
      4560 Osage Drive
      Boulder, CO 80303-3721

      Office: (303) 543-6057
      steve.drouilhet@...

      Sustainable Automation designs and manufactures controls for wind turbines and wind hybrid power systems.