Information on Wind-Diesel 2002

  • Baring-Gould, Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Good Monday to you!
      We are pleased to be able to provide you more information about the 2002
      Wind-Diesel Workshop, which will be held at the Hotel Captain Cook in
      Anchorage, Alaska USA on September 23rd and 24th.
      We have put together a website that provides information on the workshop,
      venue, registration information, and the special hybrid system field tours
      that are being planned.
      Please look here for further information: http://www.nrel.gov/wind_meetings
      <http://www.nrel.gov/wind_meetings>
      In addition, please be sure to check back periodically as we will be
      updating the site as more information becomes available.
      One of the reasons the location of Anchorage, Alaska was selected to host
      this year's workshop is the number of commercially-based wind-diesel systems
      in operation around that region. We have been able to make arrangements for
      Field Tours to the systems at Kotzebue, Wales and St. Paul for September
      25th. However, due to the complexities of the logistics to get people to
      these remote locations, we must have a clear understanding of the interest
      in attending these field visits to finalize costs.
      Please register by September 6th and express your interest so that final
      arrangements can be made.
      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact either myself or
      Lisa Decker (lisa_decker@... <mailto:lisa_decker@...> ).
      I hope to see you all in Anchorage,
      Sincerely,

      Ian Baring-Gould