Experience In Wind Diesel Hybrids

  • Rick Maddox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Members,

      I am a freelance consulting engineer based in Queensland, Australia seeking
      information of wind diesel hybrids. I am currently involved with a number of
      projects ranging in size from a few hundred kW several MW. Wind resource in
      Australia is quite good (especially coastal regions) and there are some
      attractive rebates for offsetting diesel consumtion. The major area needing
      development would appear to be in storage systems. I am interested in any
      experience out there regarding hydrogen technology, innovative (large)
      battery bank systems etc,

      I look forward to any feedback,

      regards

      Rick Maddox