[w-d] Re: Marine Turbines

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 1999
      Randy - Are you for real or did you recently escape from a nut house? Fish
      are made for eating, either by other fish or anything that needs
      nourishment. I heard that there were people like you but not in the light of
      day. WOW. Please get help.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 1999
        Just my two cents, but the speed of underwater currents is not all that great
        when compared to wind. I doubt that the blades would ever move fasted enough to
        kill most fish.

        Eric Graf

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/wind-diesel
      • Tom Gray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 1999
          At 04:29 PM 7/5/99 -0400, Chuck wrote:
          >Randy - Are you for real or did you recently escape from a nut house? Fish
          >are made for eating, either by other fish or anything that needs
          >nourishment. I heard that there were people like you but not in the light of
          >day. WOW. Please get help.

          Please, no more messages of this type. If necessary, I will moderate
          (screen) messages to the list to ensure that the discussion remains civil.

          Tom Gray
          Deputy Executive Director
          American Wind Energy Association

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/wind-diesel