Call for Papers - 12th Wind Integration Workshop and 3rd Solar Integration Workshop - London, UK October, 2013
I would like to invite you join the following events:
i) The 3rd International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems to be held in London, UK from 21 to 22 October 2013., see http://www.solarintegrationworkshop.org/ and Call for Papers Solar Workshop [PDF]
ii) The 12th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants to be held in London from 22 - 24 October 2013, see
http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/ and Call for Papers [PDF]
Note: The best 15 papers from the Wind & Solar Integration Workshop will be selected for a special issue of the IET Renewable Power Generation.
To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) as well as a brief summary of the nature of your work and level of expertise.
Submit your abstracts - also different abstracts from one author - between 11 February and 11 May 2013.
Your abstracts will only be reviewed if submitted to the workshop's online abstract submission system. The online submission will be accessible from the workshop websites.
After a thorough reviewing process by the International Advisory Committee authors will be notified of the acceptance of their papers by 15 June 2013.
Final papers must be submitted by 31 August 2013 at the latest.
Authors will need to register as participants but will pay a reduced workshop fee. All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of proposed preferential conference topics (Wind Workshop):
- Project experiences related to grid connection
- Smart Grids and Wind Power
- Experiences with large-scale integration of wind power into power systems
- Grid connection technologies - AC and DC strategies
- Advances in on- and offshore wind energy technology and grid connection
- IT technology for a large-scale integration of wind power
- Wind power monitoring and prediction systems
- Energy management systems for on- and offshore wind farms - Modeling of wind turbines and wind farms for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and wind turbine side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage wind power variability in power systems
- Regulations (grid codes) and standards for the grid connection of wind power
- Rules and mechanisms for integrating wind power in electricity markets
Looking forward to seeing you in London!
[Fwd: Contact Details]
Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
Mobile Germany: +49 (0)15122661955
Mobile Sweden: +46 (0)763174561
Mühlstraße 51, 63225 Langen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800
Fax: +49 (0)6103 982801
Energynautics GmbH - Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Jörg Braun