only 5 days to go - Call for Papers - Solar & Wind Integration Workshop - Lisbon 2012, DEADLINE JUNE 1
- Dear Colleagues,
We would like to remind you of the abstract submission for the 2ndInternational Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems and the 11th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants to be held in Lisbon, Portugal.
We have recently made an agreement with IEEE that the 10 best papers of the Solar/Wind Integration Workshop will be considered for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. The 10 best papers will be forwarded to the editors of IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy with special recommendation by the wind and solar workshop advisory committees. While the recommendation by wind and solar workshop committees does not guarantee publication, the recommended papers will go through a special fast review process by the IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy reviewers.To make sure that all interested authors have a chance to be considered for the best papers, we have decided to extend both Calls for Papers until 1st June, 2012
Proposed Preferential Topics for Solar/Wind Workshop
- Project experiences related to grid connection
- Smart Grids and Solar/Wind Power
- Experiences with large-scale integration of wind power into power systems
- Grid connection technologies - AC and DC strategies
- Advances in on - and offshore wind energy technology and grid connection
- IT technology for a large-scale integration of wind/Solar power
- Wind/Solar power monitoring and prediction systems
- Energy management systems for on- and offshore wind power
plants as well as solar parks
- Modeling of inverters and solar power plants for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and power plant side) to facilitate integration
- Modeling of wind turbines and wind farms for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and wind turbine side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage wind/Solar power variability in power systems
- Regulations (grid codes) and standards for the grid connection of wind/Solar power
- Rules and mechanisms for integrating wind/solar power in electricity markets
Topics Solar Workshop:
Abstracts will be accepted if received by 1 June, 2012 and submitted to the workshop's online abstract submission systems.
For more details see:
ThomasThomas Ackermann, Ph.D.