- Dear Colleagues, I like to announce that the Second Edition (2012) of Wind Power in Power Systems was just published by Wiley & Sons (see alsoMessage 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012View SourceDear Colleagues,
I like to announce that the Second Edition (2012) of "Wind Power in Power Systems" was just published by Wiley & Sons (see also http://www.windpowerinpowersystems.info)
This second edition of Wind Power in Power Systems has been completely revised throughout to include all the newest developments in the area, including the new standard wind turbine models. Offshore wind farms are given more coverage in this edition to reflect the rising trends in the industry, and for the same reason, storage options have also been focused on in more detail.
- Major updates to 26 chapters from the first edition in light of the enormous increase in installed capacity over the last 5 years’ and emerging research areas.
- 47% new material including 23 new chapters, covering the topical issue of storage and wind power, and the important development of standard wind turbine models.
- Features contributions from major wind turbine manufacturers, Enercon, Siemens Wind and GE and major organisations such as EWEA, IEA and UWIG.
- Substantial international coverage including practical experiences from operators in North America (Texas and California), Spain, Ireland, UK, New Zealand, and China.
- Three new chapters on offshore connections, cable systems and control.
Available now. Order here: http://windpowerinpowersystems.info/buy_the_book.html
[Fwd: Contact Details]
Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, Of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?, Albert Einstein.
Mobile Germany: +49 (0)15122661955
Mobile Sweden: +46 (0)763174561
Mühlstraße 51, 63225 Langen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800
Fax: +49 (0)6103 982801
Energynautics GmbH - Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Jörg Braun