2 Weeks to register: 2nd Intl Wind Integration Symposium Frankfurt - 8 - 9 May, 2012
- Dear Colleagues,
The 2nd Wind Integration Symposium will be held in Frankfurt/Main, Germany on 08-09 May 2012.
This year, the Wind Integration Symposium will focus on Integration of Renewables - High penetration issues: Understanding and managing the changing power system dynamics with high level of Non Synchronous Generation.
The presentations will come from TSOs and wind turbine manufactures and we hope to get a vivid discussion during the symposium.
The 5 symposium sessions are:
- Session 1: Experiences and challenges for TSOs/DSOs
associated with high penetration of renewables. Analysis of
Experiences of Power System technical challenges for countries
with high instantaneous penetration of non-synchronous plant.
- Session 2: Analysis of associated challenges of high
- Session 3: Principle solutions to high penetration challenges
- Session 4: Modelling challenges for investigation of high penetration challenges
- Session 5: Panel Session
[Fwd: Contact Details]
Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
Mobile Germany: +49 (0)15122661955
Mobile Sweden: +46 (0)763174561
Mühlstraße 51, 63225 Langen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800
Fax: +49 (0)6103 982801
Energynautics GmbH - Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Jörg Braun
- Session 1: Experiences and challenges for TSOs/DSOs associated with high penetration of renewables. Analysis of Experiences of Power System technical challenges for countries with high instantaneous penetration of non-synchronous plant.