Call for Papers - Solar & Wind Integration Workshop - Lisbon 2012, DEADLINE MAY 11

  • Thomas Ackermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012

      Hi all

      We would like to remind you of the abstract submission for the 2nd International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems and the 11th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants to be held in Lisbon, Portugal.

       Abstracts will be accepted if received by 11 May, 2012 and submitted to the workshop's online abstract submission systems.

       For more details see:

      Solar Integration Workshop: 12 - 13 Nov. 2012

      Wind Integration Workshop: 13 - 15 Nov. 2012

       Regards
      Thomas

      --
      [Fwd: Contact Details]

      Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
      CEO
      Energynautics GmbH

      Email:
      t.ackermann@...
      Mobile Germany: +49 (0)15122661955

      Mobile Sweden: +46 (0)763174561
      Skype-ID: thomas_ackermann_stockholm

      Energynautics GmbH

      Mühlstraße 51, 63225 Langen, Germany
      Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800
      Fax:   +49 (0)6103 982801
      http://www.energynautics.com/

      Veranstaltungen/Events Energynautics:
      http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/

      http://www.solarintegrationworkshop.org/

      http://www.windintegrationsymposium.org/

      Private Links
      http://www.windpowerinpowersystems.info

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasackermann

      http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journal/windenergy

      Energynautics GmbH - Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563
      Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Jörg Braun

    • Thomas Ackermann