120Reminder Call for Papers: 1 week left for abstract submission - 12th International Wind Integration Workshop and 3rd International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems
- May 5, 2013
Call For Papers – Wind & Solar Integration Workshops - Be a speaker!
We would like to invite you to present your research or discuss your technical developments during the 12th International Wind Integration Workshop to be held in London, UK on 22 - 24 October 2013 (http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/) and 3rd International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems (http://www.solarintegrationworkshop.org/), also to be held in London, UK on 21 - 22 October 2013. All presented papers and posters will be included in the Workshop proceedings. We welcome papers, brief technical notes and posters.
Note: The best 15 papers from the Wind & Solar Integration Workshop will be selected for a special issue of the IET Renewable Power Generation.What?- To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) as well as a brief summary of the nature of your work and level of expertise.
When?- Latest by 11 May 2013.
How? - Your abstracts will only be reviewed if submitted to the workshop's online abstract submission system.
Notification? - After a thorough reviewing process by the International Advisory Committee authors will be notified of the acceptance of their papers by 15 June 2013.
And then?- Final papers must be submitted by 31 August 2013 at the latest.
Authors will need to register as participants but will pay a reduced workshop fee. All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of proposed preferential conference topics:
- Project experiences related to grid connection
- Smart Grids and Wind/Solar Power
- Experiences with large-scale integration of wind/Solar power into power systems
- Grid connection technologies - AC and DC strategies
- Advances in on- and offshore wind energy technology and grid connection
- IT technology for a large-scale integration of wind/Solar power
- Wind power monitoring and prediction systems
- Energy management systems for on- and offshore wind farms - Modeling of wind turbines and wind farms for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and wind turbine side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage wind power variability in power systems
- Regulations (grid codes) and standards for the grid connection of wind power
- Rules and mechanisms for integrating wind power in electricity markets
Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
CEO, Energynautics GmbH, http://www.energynautics.com/
Private Links: http://www.windpowerinpowersystems.info