105Solar Integration Workshop 2011 Aarhus, Denmark, Monday 24 October, 2011.
- Sep 13, 2011
Solar Integration Workshop
and Tutorials on PV Systems and Grid Requirements
The Solar Integration Workshop will be held for the first time in conjunction with the 10th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants. It is part of the Renewable Energy Week Aarhus, Denmark and will be held on Monday 24 October, 2011.
The Solar Integration Workshop brings together utilities, PV/CSP system developers and project developers, power systems operators and other professionals to exchange knowledge and ideas as well as experiences in matters relating to the integration of solar energy into the power systems. The program of the workshop consists of two parallel sessions and a closing panel discussion. The whole program is available for download here.
The Solar Integration Workshop is preceeded by Tutorials on PV Systems and Grid Requirements in the afternoon of Sunday 23 October, 2011. These are the subjects of the tutorials:
- Modelling, diagnostics, and monitoring for PV arrays
- PV inverter structures, topologies, and control
- Grid Requirements for PV Systems and Grid Interactive PV Inverters
The registration for the Solar Integration Workshop has entered its final phase. The participation fees and the link to the online registration can be found on the workshop's website.
As well, you can register for the following events of the Renewable Energy Week Aarhus:
- Oct. 24, 2011 - Wind Turbine Modeling Tutorials [Details]
- Oct. 25 + 26, 2011 - Wind Integration Workshop [Details]
- Oct. 25, 2011 - Workshop Dinner
- Oct. 27, 2011 - Energinet.dk-day: The Danish TSO presents a roadmap leading to a wind based future from strategy to reality [Details]
- Oct. 27, 2011 - Field trip A to the Siemens Wind turbine factory at Brande [Details]
- Oct. 28, 2011 - Field trip B: Energinet.dk - Onshore
construction sites of:
- a) outdoor- plus first indoor substation and
- b) offshore transformer platform [Details]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>