Re: X and PocketPC

  • tamonnchan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello

      > I have to fill the registry database correctly but :
      > 1/ I don't find the registry editor

      I think there are some FREE softwares.
      Why don't you search the Web?

      > 2/ My default language is french, the "speicherkarte" word
      should be
      > replaced by "Carte de stockage" but it has spaces inbetween and I
      don't

      Now celib.dll may handle the word that has spaces, you can find
      in history of celib.dll.

      In English ver. "speicherkarte" is "storage card".
      And I use Jornada720 Japanese Ed. The "speicherkarte" was
      writen in Japanese chars, so I changed to english version words.

      But some softwares may behave incorrectry. I set up wget but
      I could not use options correctly.
      So I renamed the "storage card" to "storagecard" ;_;)