Re: [wince-devel] Emacs on iPAQ

  • CAHIER Paul-Kenji
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2001
      i got the same prob too
      when the scrollbar are there, they take much room and they put in some bugs
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 13 6:50 AM
        I tried installing maxima on my ARM pocket pc. GCL works perfectly but
        maxima says it cannot find maxima.dll (error 126). GCLDIR is set
        correctly and all the empty .o files are in the maxima directory. I
        saw other posts mentioning a gcl update but i could not find this on
        the website.

        Thank you,

        Jon Malmaud