Urgently required VC++ developers on Contract (6 months) for US based MNC.

  • prabhusanthanam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Urgently required VC++ developers on Contract (6 months) for US
      based MNC.
      Hi,

      We have immediate requirements for VC++ developers
      on Contract for 6 months with US based MNC client in Chennai.

      Skillset : VC++
      Exposure on SQL server and Crystal report desirable.

      Experience : 2+ years.
      Education : BE/Btech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.
      Job Type : Contract - 6 months
      Job Location : Chennai, India.

      If interested in this opportunity
      kindly email your updated CV with
      contact details to andre_microsoft@
      yahoo.com

      Do mention in the subject line
      "Resume for VC++ developers (on Contract) requirement in Chennai."

      Request you to kindly provide the following details
      required by the client while applying:

      Experience:
      Lead time to Join:
      Current Company and Location: