it's all about freedom .... must see

  • roro ayman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
      members have full, unrestricted access to the site for the period of their membership. We do not charge to download the free listed on this site (even when we are hosting it ourselves) and we do not charge on a “per visit” basis. Software listed on this site is “completely free” as advertised and no payment to any software author is necessary . and it's legal too
      For more information,
      http://www.cesw.org

    • Dhiman Chattopadhyay
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        Dear all,
        Have anyone of you tried to install WinCE 5.0 platform builder on windows
        2003 server ? My OS is Win 2003 server SP1 . While trying to install PB It
        is giving error message that windows 2k sp4 and xp sp2 are supported.
        However WinCE .Net 4.2 is installing cool on win 2003 server. I guess PB
        5.0 also should be supported as this one is newer version than 4.2.
        If anyone knows how to install PB 5.0 on win2003 server with some special
        OS patch or service pack then pls let me know the info. Thanks in advance.

        Regards,
        Dhiman Chattopadhyay
        =====-----=====-----=====
        and any attachments. Thank you

      • Mukesh Srivastav
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2007
          Hi ,
          is your problem still exist or is it done ?
          Let me know on this.

          Have a look @ my small web-page:
          http://www.geocities.com/muki_champs

          Regards,
          Mukesh Srivastav,
          Sr.Software Engineer.
          Bangalore.
          India.
          +91-9342906419(M)

          Have anyone of you tried to install WinCE 5.0 platform builder on windows

          2003 server ? My OS is Win 2003 server SP1 . While trying to install PB It

          is giving error message that windows 2k sp4 and xp sp2 are supported.

          However WinCE .Net 4.2 is installing cool on win 2003 server. I guess PB

          5.0 also should be supported as this one is newer version than 4.2.

          If anyone knows how to install PB 5.0 on win2003 server with some special

          OS patch or service pack then pls let me know the info. Thanks in advance.

          Regards,

          Dhiman Chattopadhyay

          =====-----== ===-----= ====

          and any attachments. Thank you

          <!--

          #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
          #ygrp-text{
          font-family:Georgia;
          }
          #ygrp-text p{
          margin:0 0 1em 0;}
          #ygrp-tpmsgs{
          font-family:Arial;
          clear:both;}
          #ygrp-vitnav{
          #ygrp-vitnav a{
          padding:0 1px;}
          #ygrp-actbar{
          #ygrp-actbar .left{
          float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
          .bld{font-weight:bold;}
          #ygrp-grft{
          #ygrp-ft{
          padding:5px 0;
          }
          #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
          padding-bottom:10px;}

          #ygrp-vital{
          #ygrp-vital #vithd{
          #ygrp-vital ul{
          padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
          #ygrp-vital ul li{
          }
          #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
          #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
          font-weight:bold;}
          #ygrp-vital a {
          text-decoration:none;}

          #ygrp-vital a:hover{
          text-decoration:underline;}

          #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
          color:#999;font-size:77%;}
          #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
          #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
          padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
          #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
          #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
          text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
          #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
          #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
          padding:8px 0;}
          #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
          #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
          text-decoration:none;}
          #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
          text-decoration:underline;}
          #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
          margin:0;}
          o {font-size:0;}
          .MsoNormal {
          margin:0 0 0 0;}
          #ygrp-text tt{
          font-size:120%;}
          blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
          .replbq {margin:4;}
          -->

        • Dhiman Chattopadhyay
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2007
            No the problem still persists..
            I wonder why the support for windows 2003 OS in platform builder 5.0 was
            removed when the previous version of winCE (4.2 .NET) PB can be installed
            on win2003 server.If anyone knows the solution pls let me know.
            Thanks,
            Dhiman Chattopadhyay
            and any attachments. Thank you