Opportunity at Zazu Networks

  • Zazu Networks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Zazu Networks is a US based wireless startup headquartered in
      Sunnyvale, California having a R & D and Engineering office in
      Bangalore. We are an Authorized Design Center of Atheros Communications
      (http://www.atheros.com/partners/AADC.html).

      Zazu Networks is a developer of bleeding edge technology using Atheros
      based WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) chipsets addressing the whole market
      spectrum which include Mobile Handset Manufacturers, Networking
      Equipment Manufacturers, Automobile Companies and Consumer Electronics.

      We have alliances with Intel Communication Alliance and OMAP Texas
      Instruments Technology Developer Network. We also work in collaboration
      with educational institutes like IIT Kanpur to develop innovative
      802.11 based technology.

      Nature of work:
      ---------------
      Now let me give you an insight into the work we are doing at Zazu.
      Here,we work on different Operating Systems and different Hardware
      Platforms.

      Operating Systems:

      1) Windows CE
      2) Linux
      3) VxWorks
      4) QNX etc in the pipeline

      Hardware Platforms

      1) Mips (Atheros APs)
      2) X86
      3) Xscale
      4) Lots more in the pipeline

      We work with different Bus Interfaces.

      1) SDIO
      2) CF
      3) PCI/Mini-PCI/PCMCIA
      4) USB
      5) AHB (Amba Hardware Bus for SoCs)
      6) PCI Express

      Work involved is writing protocol stacks, device drivers for any of the
      above combinations. The protocol stacks would be for all the upcoming
      802.11 based standards (802.11s, 802.11p, 802.11n etc) as well as the
      legacy 802.11 standard.

      To make all this happen, we are looking for candidates who are self
      starters, motivated and passionate about technology.

      The job openings are listed below:

      http://www.zazunetworks.com/careers.htm
      regards,
      Pratik