Extending serial ports

  • nivz_k
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      dear all,

      i wanted to increase the number of serial ports, by using USB port in
      my board, how can we do that any 1 has idea?

      well i will use a usb to serial convertyer device, but for that i
      will require driver rite?

      so where can i get that?

      well in desktop windows that converter is automatically detected, OS
      assigns a COM port Number also automatically, but to activate it in
      win CE what will i have to do? or which COM port it will take it as?

      any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

      thanx

      Nirav Kothari