RCX tools-Wince for x86 required

  • kasula kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
      In the site address "General Paranoyaxc RCX Tools", rcx tools-wince for x86 is not given. Can any one please provide the tool package

    • Keuchel, Rainer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2005
        On which device do you want to use it?

        ------------------------------------
        Visit us at : www.allgeier.com
      • kasula kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2005
          I want to use it on embedded box which runs Wince OS.

          "Keuchel, Rainer" <keuchel@...> wrote:On which device do you want to use it?

        • orionrobots
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
            --- In wince-devel@yahoogroups.com, kasula kumar <subscribed_in@y...>
            wrote:
            > I want to use it on embedded box which runs Wince OS.
            >
            > "Keuchel, Rainer" <keuchel@a...> wrote:On which device do you want
            to use it?

            > Visit us at : www.allgeier.com

            Can I recommend you post your request on the orionrobots.co.uk Lego
            forums, and the Lugnet Robotics forum - these are areas much better
            equiped to deal with Lego RCX based questions.

            I am personally interested in using an RCX with a Pocket PC 2003 PDA -
            and I think that regular readers of those groups would have the
            expertise on it.

            Danny Staple