emacs console size

  • fine_lemon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      With Rainer's version of emacs for Win CE, how should the size of
      the emacs console be changed (for use on a QVGA Pocket PC IPAQ 2210)?

      The ROWS and COLS environment variables don't seem to affect it.

      Also how to change the font and font size in emacs.

      Tanks
    • fine_lemon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In wince-devel@yahoogroups.com, "fine_lemon" <mbaily@i...> wrote:

        > With Rainer's version of emacs for Win CE, how should the size of
        > the emacs console be changed (for use on a QVGA Pocket PC IPAQ
        2210)?

        > The ROWS and COLS environment variables don't seem to affect it.
        >
        > Also how to change the font and font size in emacs.
        >
        > Tanks

        I found out how. In case anyone else wants to know:

        (set-frame-font "-*-ProggyTinyTTSZ-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-c-*-iso8859-1")
        (set-frame-width (selected-frame) 38)
        (set-frame-height (selected-frame) 27)

        Thanks to Rainer for porting this useful app.