Re: Qustions on emacs on IPAQ H2210

  • patrickniemeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      A year late but I looked for this forever, too, and eventually gave
      up. Then today I ran across this soft keyboard which has an esc key
      that seems to work with vi. I gave up on emacs on my ppc but maybe
      I'll go get it working again now and see how it works.

      http://www.geocities.com/zavorine/wince/downloads.htm