newbie...

  • Sunjay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi guys,
      Let me introduce myself..i'm Sunjay Veda. I'm
      a student at UT-Austin(part-time) and work full time
      for Synosphere. I'm a build/test person. I recently
      started dealing with winCE and eVC++.

      Right now i'm in the proccess of performing
      performance testing, and i was wondering if anyone has
      ever used or know how to use the profiler found on
      this page:
      http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/profiler.html

      I'm trying to get it to work with my ARM proccessor,
      but no luck. i dont' understand the /Gh option that
      is being talked about. eVC's clarm complier doesn't
      have a /Gh switch.

      any help would be greatly appreciated.

      thank you,

      --Sunjay Veda