Re: debugger for MIPS

  • paranoyaxc
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      I think I used it only on ARM. Here is the source.

      http://www.wince-devel.org/src/debugger-src.tar.gz
    • Jan Willem Smit
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
        Thanks! - I'll have a look at it.
        It DOES work on MIPS - I've used it.

        JW

        paranoyaxc <keuchel@...> wrote:
        I think I used it only on ARM. Here is the source.

        http://www.wince-devel.org/src/debugger-src.tar.gz

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • jwjsmit
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
          Can you also supply the header file wince_300.h? Or point me to a
          location where I can find it? It's needed in order to build the
          executable but it's not in the tar file ...

          TIA,

          JW

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
            Oops - the correct filename is wince300.h - sorry about this.

            JW

          • eddy@edrops-usa.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
              Obrigado por se inscrever em nossa lista, se estiver colocando um an��ncio o mesmo ser�� publicado em nossa p��gina de classificados em www.edrops-usa.com.