vimce and map commands

  • ramanamt@iro.umontreal.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi,

      Has anybody succefully experienced the map commands on pocketpc? I want the
      following mapping
      map <Up> gk
      map <Down> gj
      It worked on my linux box but not on my windows mobile toshiba e750. Does map
      command depends on any *.vim file. Although, when I issue :map <Up>, vim
      responds with <Up> gk. Proving that it is aware of the mapping. But an <Up>
      stroke just do the equivalent of k. I use the minimum:
      filetype.vim,
      menu.vim,
      mekemenu.vim,
      optwin.vim,